Chobham Museum Exhibitions.
The first exhibition was mainly made up of items that were given and lent to us by Chobham residents and Surrey Heath Museum. Since that time we have accumulated our own collection and have also displayed collections loaned from various sources.
The following permenant exhibitions can be seen at the museum.
- Articles and pictures of the great camp on Chobham common in 1853.
- Historical archives of local interest including pictures, artefacts and local genealogy.
Current Special Exhibitions.
The following special exhibitions are currently running at the museum until 11th November 2014.
- World War 1, with a WW1 Motor Bike
- World War 1 Pictures and Models.
Future Special Exhibitions.
- Chobham's Riding for the Disabled.
- Surrey Wills dating from the 17th. century.
- Leonard Daborn.
- Later in the year - The centenary of Chobham & District Rifle Club.
There are a number of exhibitions in the pipeline. If you have any items that could be donated or loaned for these exhibitions, please contact us.